Monday, October 6, 2014

So Tired from the Fun!

Had an AMAZING weekend in the Twin Cities.

Spent Friday and Saturday relaxing with my favorite five ladies.  When I say relaxing, I mean relaxing...elastic waist banded pants, no head scarf/hat necessary, good conversation, adorable babies, relaxing.  Sunday, we cheered on Alexis to a successful first marathon (a guest post from her on this is forthcoming!).  Sunday night, I got to see many friends, and some of their parents for a relaxing get-together.

I am truly blessed to have so many excellent people in my life.  I feel so lucky to have made friendships that continue to last over the years (like 15 now!).

I felt good all weekend...we'll see if I can avoid getting a typical travel-related cold.  Follow-up on Thursday and my college roommate Lynn arrives that night to spend this last treatment weekend with me.  No classes on Thursday and Friday for UD's fall break.

Pictures and more stories/thoughts to come (there were a lot over the weekend...) but for now, bed is calling my name. May have to add an extra blanket as it is definitely fall now!

Seriously you guys, I am a really lucky girl and get to call a lot of really awesome people my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Ditto! Dad and I always said you had an amazing group of friends in MN. So glad to see you still together, still supporting each other, still having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful, thankful and also exhausted from our awesome relaxing weekend. What a blessing this weekend was... And just so you know, Annie, as much as we were there to support you and Lex, I think I (we all) received a TON of emotional support from the whole crew too. There is something unbelievably special about this group friendship. XO Sonja

    ReplyDelete