I'm in Boston for a conference. I went to a concert with some friends, I stood on the upper level of a really cool theater and looked out over the crowd and had one of those "damn I'm glad to be here" moments.
As non routine as the past months have been, I've been so focused on the next appointment, the next thing, that I think I've missed some of those moments where you get to soak in all in. Like Ferris Beuhler says, like moves pretty fast sometimes, if you don't take a minute to stop and look around, you might just miss it (or something like that).
So I stopped, more than once, tonight at this concert. To appreciate the music, the people, the ability to be there, the cool city that Boston is, and really just life. It might be cheesy and cliche but it happened. And I wanted to post because it's one of those moments to remember. A lesson learned.
More to come later with pictures and links and all that good stuff that it easier to do when I'm not posting from my iPad.
No comments:
Post a Comment