Friday, September 26, 2014

Three Down

Third treatment this morning and happy to report all continues to go well! Went directly to a meeting on campus, toured Karyn around a bit, then another meeting. These types of meetings would tire anyone out and cause possible headaches and naseau so I'm not too concerned that I a little wiped writing this. 

One more of this round of treatment it two weeks, after I spend next weekend in Minnesota cheering on my dear friend in the marathon we were supposed to be running together. After that a two or three week break (to be determined at my follow up in two weeks...nice it won't be another handing over of $50 copay for a "keep soldiering on"), and then I start a different drug on a weekly basis for twelve weeks. 

Currently relaxing, checking email, got to love this shot of my inbox 
Thanks mint.com for that helpful reminder. 

Also, pretty much all the hair is gone! 
And I'm slowly developing a sweet tan line from my scarves. 

I'll probably try to convince Karyn to guest post. As always thanks for the good thoughts, gifts, support, vent sessions etc. People can be amazing and that in itself is great motivation to make it through this. 

5 comments:

  1. I love reading your posts! So glad that Karyn is there, even more glad that all continues to go well! Rest up so you can party with the girls next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with Karyn.
    try not to spend your entire weekend at Tim's. Kidding. Actually i think i have reached the age where that place would gross me out, although you are a youngling. Have fun!!
    Way to keep crushing at school stuff.
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still have eyebrows!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cannot wait to see you! Less than a week! Hope you have been having a good weekend with Karyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mint email really is hilarious, as if you need a reminder that cancer is going to cost you money too... Can't wait to rub that head in 5 days! Love, sonja

    ReplyDelete